Every situation is different. Every individual has different circumstances, needs, and goals. Our job is work with you to navigate the system, and identify the best services for you.
The staff at Empower will guide you or your loved ones in receiving individualized services so they can receive the best possible care. Our goal is to ensure better health, personal growth, more independence, and community involvement. Together we EMPOWER individuals to lead their best possible lives.
Programs offer Individualized care and treatment planning and 24-hour staff availability.
- Preschool for Children with Special Needs
- Preschool for Non-Disabled Children (Private Pay)
- Integrated Community Classes (Universal Pre-K/Head Start)
- Hearing Clinic
- Wheelchair Clinic
- Podiatry Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Adult day program for older adults
Job Training and Placement
- Job Training (Prevocational/Skills Training)
- Job Placement and Supported Employment
- Job Opportunities/Work Center
- Life and Employment Enrichment Program (LEEP)
- Group Residences (IRAs and ICFs)
- GeriRose Garden Apartments
- Community Housing Alternatives (Non-Certified/ISS)
- Home Modifications (E-mods)
- Individualized Service Planning
- Plan of Care Support Services
- Self-Advocacy (Family Support Services)
- Community Education
- Caregiver Support (Respite)
- In-Home Respite
- Overnight Respite
- Community Habilitation
- Day Habilitation
Mission: Empowering the people we serve to live the lives they choose through the following supports: Children’s Academy preschool education, housing, health clinics and job training and day programs.
Vision: People living their best lives, contributing to our community, supported by a trusted and efficient agency.
Core Values: Inclusion, Dignity, Excellence, Accountability and Leadership